Richton Park, Illinois
1.1K views

It is after 6:30 am and I have been sitting outside the Ashlund facility for the past hour and have seen at least a dozen people walj up to a locked door.There were people waiting who arrived closer to 5:00 and one gentlemen who walked and was sitting outside.

I finally called another gym and was told about an If this club is not open on time a sticker on the door. I have been here anoher 15 minutes since my call. since I was the only call about this facility, dispite several dozen people who came to the locked door before me.

My suggestion to Charter is to make the sign stand out more.It is a clear label with light writing, this poor guy does not have a car to sit in.

Review about: Charter Fitness Facility.

Had an Experience with Charter Fitness?

Comments

David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Charter Fitness - Membership Review from Lancaster, Texas Charter Fitness "Bridgeport location told me their latest add was a scam. SORRY the manager said it got me in though and laughed. $20 to join and $10 a month BUT really..." Read more Workout Anytime - Membership Review Workout Anytime "My husband and I were just charged hidden fee's two of them For $63.50 each that was no where in our contract and we did not agree to it! Just..." Read more Charter Fitness - Membership Review from Des Plaines, Illinois Charter Fitness " I workout at Charter Fitness in Park Ridge, IL. I've been with them for years and I've spent thousands (yes thousands) on personal training. I purchase bulk sessions and workout..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Charged $98.44 for shipping. Northern Tool And Equipment "Went to local store they didn't have part i needed, so we looked up the one I needed in the NT catalog and ordered it. I was told that I..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more