4.3
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Alsip, IL location

Manager, Michael, allows the cleaning person to keep the dirty cleaning bucket ON TOP of the counter in the women's washroom. I have taken pictures to show him, yet the cleaning person is allowed to keep a DIRTY cleaning bucket on top of the counter by the wash sinks. I moved the bucket to UNDER the counter, on the floor, only to find it 25 minutes later on the counter again. When I arrived, no one was in the wash room....no one. The cleaning person was sweeping the work out floor. After my work out, I went back into the locker room rest room portion to find the bucket on the counter AGAIN! No cleaning person around, no one in the locker room at all!

It is poor practice and DIRTY to leave a bucket with dirty cleaning rags, and the toilet brush on a counter where we women place towels, phones, ear buds, etc. We use this area to clean up. We should not be exposed to dirty buckets when the floor UNDER the counter is inches away.

This is the 2nd time I have brought this to Alsip management attention only to be told the cleaning person has been allowed to leave this dirty bucket on the counter in the women's wash room area.

Reason of review: unsanitary practices.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments